Saturday, May 2, 2009

Morning Meetings

Morning Meetings are my favorite!  I really think they are the best way to get the day going along with calendar.  I think they are important for social development because they get the students talking with each other.  It also teaches proper greetings! In addition, it gets them up and moving to let out a little energy.  They're also fun for the teacher because there are so many things you can do for a morning meeting.  Its so fun to get creative with them.  I love the one we did where we all wrote our favorite thing to do during the summer on a flower petal.  It was so pretty!  I also like when you can theme them for a holiday, like the one we did with easter eggs!  Morning meetings were always something to look forward too.

No comments:

Post a Comment