Wednesday, January 28, 2009

First Day in the Classroom

Today was the first day we made the 45 minute trek to Summerville to meet our co-op teachers and students that we will be teaching this semester. I now KNOW this is what I want to do. I cannot wait to get started. The room was amazing, our co-op teacher was excited to have us, and so were the students. Alex and I got about 4 hugs on our way out the door and we had only known the children for about two hours! Needless to say, I can't wait to really get the semester started.

2 comments:

  1. I completly agree! How exciting was the first day in the classroom...getting to meet all the students! What grade are you in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your first day. Early childhood students are very loving. I look forward to hearing more about your placement.

    ReplyDelete